This page only outlines invitation details, please make sure to review the “HOW TO APPLY” page first for a full list of requirements.

Unexpired Russian visas in cancelled/lost passports can be transferred to a new passport. In this case the type of visa, validity period and permitted period of stay will remain unchanged.

The procedure to apply for a visa transfer is the same as for a new visa. Please present the original of your cancelled passport instead of an invitation. In case the passport is lost, please provide a police document reporting a lost passport.